It's amazing to think about what God has done in our lives. As I type this, I'm cradling the most precious baby in my left arm (I'm getting better at one-handed typing!) Our dog is sitting next to me on the couch, joyfully chewing her bone. When we got into EA last night I was marveling at what God has done in two years. I remember like it was yesterday arriving here two years ago-- barely knew a soul, couldn't understand a thing, didn't have a place to live-- we had arrived in a foreign country. But when we got in yesterday, it wasn't like that. Our dear friend came and met us at the airport and it was a joyful reunion. She even had her cousin's husband come with her because he has a car and she didn't want us to have to take a taxi. She has become family. We got here and introduced Finn to our apartment, and I can't stop rejoicing that he's here with us. Our family has grown and I just LOVE our new addition! It's already getting hard to remember what things were like without him. When we got here last night there were signs on the wall welcoming us and a note with breakfast for today on the table. What a blessing! Friends have already stopped by an it was so good to see them. The water man came and brought us water. The dog park came and brought us Ho Ho! My point is, I am so thankful for God's kindness to us these past two years. This place isn't foreign anymore, it's home.
Well, I know that if you're reading this it's very likely that you're looking for info about Finn...
speaking of Finn, that was as far as I got on that post! Because then he woke up! ;) More to come...