Since I know that you're probably checking this for an update on our little mufFinn, I am going to make your day with some recent pics! :)
 |
| Finn and I talking and looking at each other (we do this a lot :)) |
 |
| Smiling for daddy-- he's smiling more and more! |
 |
| Finn stretching after a nap next to Ho Ho (the nap wasn't next to Ho Ho, just the stretching) |
 |
| Two pictures from a 20 picture photo shoot I took trying to get one of him smiling! I think the camera makes him not smile bc as soon as it came out that smile went away! But he's still TOO cute. |
 |
| Sleeping in the sling. |
 |
| After a bath with his buddy/favorite toy, Mr. Elephant. |
 |
| Our new game! We hold his hands and raise him up from a laying down position. And then he sits like this! His neck is getting so strong. |
It is so fun getting to spend every day with him. I can't believe this gets to be my job! What a joy and blessing he is. Praising God with all my heart, and even more than for the gift of our son is for the gift of His own :)