We're pregnant! (or, "I have" as they can say here). We are so thankful for this gift! We are right now at week 14; the baby is due July 14th. We are planning on having the baby in the States and are so excited to share in it with our family and all of you! The first trimester went well; I (Morgan) experienced a good deal of nausea but that was a gift too (because EVERYTHING is for my good! :)) and now I'm feeling a lot better. Can't believe we are already in the SECOND TRIMESTER!! We have read that this week our baby is about the size of a lemon (we've also read the size of a fist). Here's a link in case you're interested in reading about the development this week:
http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-14-weeks_1103.bc?intcmp=timeline
We'll keep you posted, thanks for celebrating with us!
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment