After a hiatus, I have returned! With pics of our...8 month old. He is such a little blessing and it is amazing to see him grow and change and become a little...pretoddler. It is also crazy and already has been turning to the One who alone can give me true wisdom and guidance and Holy Spirit to be a mom for his glory! Finn is crawling (he started about a week ago) and so curious (and into) everything. And he has that baby radar where somehow he manages to find anything (so often, there's just one random thing) that he shouldn't find. Like the fork (!?) under the sofa. the lamp cords. The bathroom door that I close so he won't get in-- he decides that it MUST be opened. It is too funny.
Finn is also yapping more and more! He loves to say "dada" and we love to hear him say it! For some reason I can't get videos to load on here but I'll load onto fb. He also recently started saying "mama" more and more... so I, of course, am loving that!
Since I first began this post, he has also started standing by holding onto things and pulling himself up. The funniest is when he's in his crib because he looks like he's in jail as he holds onto those bars and squawks for me to let him out! :)
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment