Thought I'd post some videos of Finn talking! He has been talking a lot. And, seriously, I think he had a growth spurt...today! It was so crazy. He woke up at 8 am this morning (versus the 5 am usual). Then in the middle of the day he took a 3 hour nap. He never takes those! And then, when he woke up he was DETERMINED to roll from his back to his stomach. He has NEVER done that! We have been working a little on rolling from front to back. But after he woke up from his nap, he curled up to one side... and then he was fussing so much because he was DETERMINED to roll to his side. He made it to his side! But not quite over to his belly. It was just amazing how this happened in the span of a day. And then he couldn't fit into the footsie pjs that he fit in...probably yesterday. So it's been a crazy day. I love this little guy and am so thankful to God for the amazing of adventure of being his mommy!